How do you make one of those templates??? -- The Shop Guru
Talk to the Guru 04:25, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
Bacckkkk!!!!! I was getting my hair cut :P -- The Shop Guru
Talk to the Guru 20:03, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
Hey CPM, can you make a poster for the GGD Mall, please? Two blue penguins saying "The GGD Mall". Thanks! Gary the Gaget Dude All hands on deck! 23:54, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
Hey CPM, I sugest you put more items in your clothing catolog. More pepole will come. To be honest, the Mountian Expedition is kinda boring. If I were you, I would would put back to school items in the catolog, as the school year is comming up. Gary the Gaget Dude All hands on deck! 00:38, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
It appears there is a forum that needs your attention. Once all the administrators vote, we can decide if we will use the idea or not.
The link: Forum:E-mails
Thank you for reading,
Sonic The Hedgehog Talk Sonic's Mall 00:34, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
new message --Wait... something's itching in my brain 21:07, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
--Wait... something's itching in my brain 02:13, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
Magician: "For forgetting this card you get half off card 9"
--Wait... something's itching in my brain 02:14, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
The 9th and 10th Cards:
The special room card:
--Wait... something's itching in my brain 02:28, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
Card 11 :D --Wait... something's itching in my brain 02:54, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
The next 5 cards ;) Wait... something's itching in my brain
come back :( --Welcome to the wonderful world of MAGIC! 01:53, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
stop ignoring me on the IRC :( --Welcome to the wonderful world of MAGIC! 23:02, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
Stop ignoring me on IRC :( --Welcome to the wonderful world of MAGIC! 02:05, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
Hi CPMaster. I was just wondering if you have any clue when the CPWiki will be back up. All I get when I click the link is "This wiki has not been configured by CPWN Staff." -Cp kid Cp kid Talk to meh! Look at meh pages! 21:06, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
Hi CPM. Aunt Arctic asked me to give you this gift, since you were on IRC when she went on. Cp kid Talk to meh! Look at meh pages! 03:07, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
Brookelas' Harvest Fest
||BROOKELAS WELCOMES YOU TO HIS HARVEST FESTIVAL AT HIS MALL!
You can find free items, see the Caramel Apple Bank (Lobby) and trade in your apples for prizes, see decrorations, and visit Floor 6 for an extra surprise! Check it out at Brookelas Mall today!
Brookelas Happy Harvest Season Harvesting Mall
--LordMaster96 19:42, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
Hi CPM. Since you met me on the shops' IRC, you get the CK background. Enjoy! Cp kid Talk to meh! Look at meh pages! 01:25, 27 August 2011 (UTC)
Hey guys! Welcome to the first issue of Brookelas Mall Newsletter! Every month, a new newsletter comes out! It tells you about upcoming events in the mall. You might also get smaller little letters on your talk. If you want more news, check out the news station in the Lobby. Anyways, let's get started!!!!!!!!!!!
Current News: This month, we are celebrating TREASURE! Check out Floor 1! LOTS of items there. Also, another big hit is the GLASS PUFFLE in the Puffle Store. Floor 7 is also released, as well as Floor 8! Go check it out!
Coming up this month: We have LOTS of FUN events planned for you in the mall this month. But, before I get started, there is some stuff not on the calendar. There IS a reason for that - they are what I like to call Brookelas Events and they are not from the official calendar company (Cheesy, eh? Well, live with it =P) Anyways, here is a list of events this month. All of them that are on the calendar are here, and so are some other ones!
- Treasure Expedition: Get ready for TREASURE on September 8th! On September 8th, in the Lobby, a pathway will be revealed. It will take you to the TREASURE EXPEDITION ENTERENCE! You will earn a total of 8 prizes for it, and then there will be a catalog at the end for you. Expedition's last day is September 17th!
- Membership Sale: Non members! GUESS WHAT? Lucky 12 days! Starting September 9th, and going on until September 20th, there will be a MEMBERSHIP SALE! 10 WB$ for a montly membership, and 35 WB$ for a 3 month membership. If you are a non-member, or your membership will expire in those days, buy a membership during this price you will TREASURE!
- Stormy Colour Day: On September 11th, there will be a sale in the mall for STORMY COLOUR DAY! Any Black, White or Grey item in my mall will be 50% off! In the lobby, there will also be a special store for you guys, with stormy-coloured items! They will be there for one day, and ONE DAY ONLY! But they will be at a cheap price! Also, on Floor 6, a new room will be PERMANENTLY opening. The STORMCLOUD room. Make sure to check it out as well.
- Mall Mascot Returns: That is right! The Mall Mascot will be making his DEBUT appearance on September 12th on Floor B1! It is sort of like my mall's reward program. For every 25 WB$ you spend, you get a SILVER COIN. If you get 10 Silver Coins (250 WB$) in a week, you can either trade them in for this week's prize, or keep them. Every Monday until he leaves, there will be a new prize. If you want to get them all, you need to spend 1,000 WB$ TOTAL at my mall in a month. REMEMBER: You can save them for another prize, or until his next visit.
- Game Day: On Saturday, September 17th, there will be a PARTY on CLUB PENGUIN playing mini-games. Every time you win a mini-game, your name will go into a draw for a ONE MONTH BROOKELAS MALL MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE! Good luck, and I hope to see you there! Also, NOTE THAT: A heads up that you WILL get a party invatation on September 15th! If you DO NOT WANT IT, please message me!
- New missions: On September 20th, TWO new missions will be released in the Companion Agency. One normal, and one horse mission! Also, there will be a new companion coming out...
- Construction for Real Estate: Also on September 20th, there will be construction for Floor 9, which will be a floor for REAL ESTATE! You can buy a shop or a home there for a pretty cheap price. But this is only construction!
- Free Member Weekend: On this week, EVERYONE WILL GET MEMBERSHIP FEATURES! EVEN NON MEMBERS! So, go and shop for anything you want! Also, NOTE THAT: A heads up that on September 24th, you will get an invatation to go to the mall! If you don't want it, please tell me!
- Floor 9 RELEASED: Floor 9 is released on September 27th! Build a shop or home there!
Now, I can guarentee that this is ALL for sure, however, more events might be added at any time. If they are, they will be OFFICIAL events for the Calendar. LOL, no not Brookelas Mall Events, the CALENDAR COMPANY EVENTS!
Sneak Peek of October: After September, October is released. All events will be official calendar events in that month. The Calendar Company has released some events already, but not all. They told me to tell you that there will also be a lot more, including a Costume Day (Shhhh)! All Halloween based, though!
So, that basically wraps up issue 1! Hope you enjoyed! Also, some current hot spots in my mall are the Dojo and the Auction House! Make sure to check them out. Also, sometime this month, the first 2 parties will be released on Floor 4. No official date, so I didn't put it in calendar, but check the news station for more details!
See you next issue!
--Brookelas Look at my TREASURE Get some treasures! TREASURE THE RECENT CHANGES ON THE CPSW 04:11, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
STAR MALL IS NOW OPEN!
Hey there! This is your friend PenblooeR! I'm here to say that the Star Mall is now open to the public! We have lots of stores with clothing, food, and even a grooming parlour! But wait, it's open, but not finished! There are a lot of things yet to come, like a wonderful dome at the second floor and a mysterious observatory at the third. What dos this mean? I won't talk much, but it involves a great adventure! Keep an eye on the news!
Have a good time shopping!
--PenblooeR © 2011 17:37, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
Mailman: Uh, here you go sir.
Gary the Gaget Dude Talk to the Minecraft, Warriors, and Total Drama lover 23:03, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
Congratulations! You met Sensei. Here are the items he left behind for you:
Gary the Gaget Dude Talk to the Minecraft, Warriors, and Total Drama lover 03:36, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
Dancing iPod items
Dancing iPod Background 2012
Star Kirby12 Talk Contribs Mall 04:31, 09/17/2019 12:16, 17 November 2012 (UTC)