Hey everyone. I have a personal message I need to make. I cannot move on here at Club Penguin Shops. I want to reiterate that this is not a RAGEQUIT, this is a serious issue here.
I am heading into my Grade 12 year in high school, and have ambitions in life, which I hope to achieve. I will not have time to continue working on the mall as much as I have been, as Grade 12 literally can determine your future in British Columbia.
As I put up last week, 6SOM would be under new management. The official contract was never signed over, and was backed out by yours truly. The reason is that the mall only has two major customers... Djf and Hopsphie. If Hopsphie works at the mall, I only get one regular customer.
I will miss my friends, so you can still expect me to pop up on IRC every once in a while, it's just the mall which takes up too much time.
I appreciate all the support and fun times I have had with you guys over the past 4 years. Thanks for everything.
- No, you didn't cause me to quit. --Slender Talk to me 11:05, 24 July 2015 (UTC)
- I wish you the best of luck in your life C: --Aquamarina14 (Talk) 12:07, 24 July 2015 (UTC)
- deliver my orders before quitting -- Quackerpingu (talk). Click here to visit my mall :) 14:57, 24 July 2015 (UTC)
- Even though we haven't talked to each other for some time, I guess we are still friends XD Anyway, I respect your decision to leave, and I wish you luck with your studies :P --Dps04talk | Mall 17:18, 24 July 2015 (UTC)
- If you're leaving, then how do you explain THIS?
- Update: Wut Yoshi11 said,
- this place died -Nick