Welcome to the Death Star, a planetoid station. We are a constitutional monarchy run by QuaXerpingu as Supreme Commander/Prime Minister, with Slender as ceremonial Emperor. You can start a brach of your own stores here or buy things here too! If you haven't, you can register as a citizen of Moon Island - also known as a Moon Islander. The main currency here is the WB$.
- Throne Hall
- Meeting Room
- Docking Bay
- Trash Compactor
- Detention Block
- Tractor Beam
- Imperial Arms Bureau - Weapon store
- Death Star/Imperial Restaurant - Restaurant
- A teleporter - A teleporter that teleports you to QuaXerpingu's Awesome Mall Of Dark Side And Everything Else That Is Evil. However, the mall is closed.
- The Epic Mall - User store
- Dunder Mifflin - Paper Company
- Penguin's Mall - User store
- GemCity - User store
- Premium Mall - User store
- Goorp Mall - User store
- MBR Mall - User Mall
- AwesomeMall - User Mall
- Icelandia - Sponsored
- Yoshi Egg Center (the Yoshis are just so cute) - Sponsored
- Elfarcher awesome mall - Sponsored
Apply for a house here
With the Death Star upgraded, users can now have their own houses of any size and design in the station. A house only costs 20 WB$.
- Is it possible to make my a house that is shaped like the dragon in this image?elfarcher123 biding will happen soon (talk) 21:42, 1 November 2017 (UTC)
- No. --Darth QuaXerpingus 18:25, 2 November 2017 (UTC)
- Can I get a house shaped like a 20-sided die? elfarcher123 biding will happen soon (talk) 03:11, 11 August 2018 (UTC)
- Ok. --Darth QuaXerpingus 09:42, 13 August 2018 (UTC)
Register your malls here and they will be added. Alternatively, you can also ask for endorsement. Because hey, who doesnt want their businesses to be endorsed by a planetoid station?
- Elfarcher awesome mall elfarcher123 biding will happen soon (talk) 01:03, 16 September 2017 (UTC) Done
Register here to buy a house. One house cost 20 WB$. You can buy as many houses as you want, rich guy.
Register your planets here and they will be destroyed. Alternatively, you can also ask for destroyal. Because hey, who doesnt want their planets to be destroyed by a planetoid station?
- I suggest destroying Naboo as the gunguns are rebelling. elfarcher123 biding will happen soon (talk) 04:21, 4 January 2017 (UTC) Not done
- Darth Walrius is there right now, so it can't be destroyed. Sorry for the inconvenience. --Darth QuaXerpingus 12:58, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
- I heared a rouge Sith Lord called Darth Turlos who is hiding on the planet Nago elfarcher123 biding will happen soon (talk) 19:18, 4 January 2017 (UTC) Not done
- *searches "Nago" in google* THAT PLANET DOESN'T EXIST! --Darth QuaXerpingus 12:19, 5 January 2017 (UTC)
- Destroyed. --Darth QuaXerpingus 13:28, 20 May 2017 (UTC)
- Can you destroy the Planet of the Daleks? Penguinpuffdude Visit my mall! Any questions? 01:49, 25 June 2017 (UTC) Done
- Destroyed. --Darth QuaXerpingus 13:03, 25 June 2017 (UTC)
- Destroyed. --Darth QuaXerpingus 09:42, 13 August 2018 (UTC)