Club Penguin Shops:Promote SlenderXP
| Historical Page (Archived)
This page is about something that no longer applies to Club Penguin Shops. It has been kept for historical purposes.
UPDATE 10/9/2016: This vote has been closed because SlenderXP is not interested in this position.
Due to some recent issues, I believe we need a chat moderator online in the earlier hours before the rest of the administration and staff come online. Personally, I think that SlenderXP is the most qualified user for the job. He's online during these earlier hours and has lots of prior experience with nearly 2 years in the administrator position.
Promote SlenderXP to Chat Moderator (-1)
- --Chill57181 Talk Contribs 15:18, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- Sure, why not? Lollipop386 Talk Cont Items Mall 19:43, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- --Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 21:57, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- CK 00:34, 9 October 2016 (UTC)
- -- Quackerpingu (talk). Quackermall NO. Chum Bucket The Quackworks 06:32, 9 October 2016 (UTC)
- You guys are literally unbelievable. You are ranting about how we don't need chat mods, there are too many, and demote me and CK, then you do this? Really? Absolutely nothing against SlenderXP, but I am strongly and vehemently against this proposal and I will quit if it passes through because I am tired of being pushed around like some kind of idiot. There should be no new chat moderator promotions. That has been the whole goal of your disgraceful proposal to demote all chat moderators and remove the chat moderator position and now you take an U-turn? Is there any proof you and Slender didn't collaborate all along as he withdrew his for vote to my repromotion last month? --Penstubal (Talk) (Edits) 21:57, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- It says at the top of the page, "we need a chat moderator online in the earlier hours before the rest of the administration and staff come online." Most people aren't online that early, and that's the entire reason why we need a new moderator like SlenderXP, who's always online during earlier hours. Lollipop386 Talk Cont Items Mall 22:06, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- I do everything under my free will because I do what I like and I like what I do, and one of them includes being against this proposal. Your accusation of me collaborating with Chill is entirely illogical as I haven't even been on IRC during the last few days at the same time as Chill. Even if you say that we planned this beforehand, your claim would be invalidated because I am against this proposal. --Slender Talk to me 14:05, 9 October 2016 (UTC)
- I'm not salt like someone else, and nothing against slender, but I thought the whole point of past votes including re-promotions was that you wanted to demote all of the chat mods. So, I don't see a reason to promote a new one. I think Mario, Chill and the staff have it under control. CK 00:34, 9 October 2016 (UTC)