Club Penguin Shops:Administrators
This page explains the various usergroups that the Club Penguin Shops has.
An autoconfirmed user is any user that is older than a set period of time. This is intended to prevent spam accounts from editing potentially sensitive pages.
A rollback is a user that has the right to "roll back" multiple edits from the same user on a page. This is mainly used to counteract vandalism. Here on Shops, the need to rollback edits is scarce, hence why there are no dedicated rollbacks. Administrators who have previously been demoted may keep their rollback rights.
Users with import rights may import pages from the old Club Penguin Shops hosted on Wikia. Like with rollback, the need to import pages is scarce, so the only users with import rights are current and former administrators.
Administrators are the most important users on the Club Penguin Shops. Not only do they have rollback and import rights, but they can also do the following:
- Deleting and restoring pages and page histories. Administrators can also delete uploaded files, but cannot restore them.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it can not be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Party planners have all of the abilities an administrator has, but they cannot block/unblock any users. The party planner right is reserved for official event planners who need to edit otherwise protected pages.
Bureaucrats have the ability to promote/demote users to administrators. Otherwise, they function as standard admins.
How do I apply for a usergroup?
If you wish to apply to become an administrator, you may do so at our Requests for Adminship page, also known as RfA. Please note that the RfA may not be opened if it is deemed that there are too many administrators at the moment.
Our current administrators
|Administrator name||Signature||Activity level||IRC nick(s)||Time zone||Bureaucrat?|
|Chill57181 Talk Contribs||Partially Active||Chill57181||UTC -6 (Central Standard Time)||Yes|
- Lime - Fully Active - These users are always active and monitering the wiki. They are the best to message in an emergency!
- Orange - Almost Fully Active - These users try to be active as much as they can, and are on 2 - 3 times a week. They are really smart, so ask them questions, just not in an emergency!
- Yellow - Partially Active - These users are somewhat active, but are not on as much. These users are also smart, so message them for questions, but not in an emergency!
- Red - Inactive - These users are inactive and will most likely be up for demotion soon. Do not message these guys. Remember: One edit a month will not keep you out of this zone. Being active on IRC isn't either.
- Aqua - Away - These users are away, so please temporarily excuse their absense. Do not message them though.
- Pink - Trial - These users are new admins who are testing to be a fully trained admin. They are not as knowledgeable as other admins.
- Gray - Up for demotion - These users are up for demotion and will be demoted soon if a vote passes.